Position Title: Acquisitions Analyst
Department: Real Estate & Acquisitions
Reports To: Director, Acquisitions & Business Development
Location: 255 Washington Street, Newton, MA
The Acquisitions Analyst is part of the Acquisition and Business Development team and is responsible for supporting the growth of the Company's various business units.
• Assist with the identification and underwriting of acquisition candidates.
• Perform underwriting and financial modeling for new acquisitions, new-to-industry locations and potential
• Work with the accounting team on post-acquisition analysis and reporting.
• Perform market research to identify underserved markets and growth opportunities.
• Work with the various business groups to help develop business plans and growth opportunities.
• Extrapolate data from existing systems to create and maintain reports and spreadsheets. Work with the
accounting department to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data needed.
• Assist in the preparation and review of internal investment memoranda to management team and key
• Track competitor locations and activities.
• Manage sustaining real estate issues and ensure favorable terms for the company.
• Complete special ad hoc projects and analysis as required.
• Bachelor's degree; minimum 3.0 GPA.
• 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate. Experience in Asset Management, Acquisitions or Financial
• Strong financial/analytical skills.
• Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills required along with the ability to multi-task and bring
individual issues to timely closure.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team centered and results-driven environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Basic understanding of all aspects of real estate investments including but not limited to market research,
property valuation, budgeting and leasing.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Excel and other Windows applications.
TA operates more than 250 full service travel centers located along the U.S. Interstate Highway System plus over 280 convenience stores and standalone family style restaurants. Annual revenues: approximately $6.1 billion. https://www.ta-petro.com/
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers