compensation: DOE + Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for a highly-motivated and purpose-driven individual to fill an open Accounts Payable Specialist position at a Healthcare company east of Boston, MA. This company has committed itself to the care of those in need and is looking for an individual with similar values.
• Amazing location with many options for public transportation
• Company culture is innovative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive. The company highly values their employees and treats them with the highest respect
• Strongly values diversity as a company
• The company offers excellent benefits including 401k, medical/dental/vision/disability insurance, discounts and so much more!
• Employees are strongly rewarded for hard work through service awards, bonus programs, etc.
• Responsible for ensuring that all team members are following departmental policies and procedures
• Creating and maintaining ad hoc reporting
• Handle A/P automated systems; ensuring data is complete and accurately placed into system
• Actively play a part in monthly A/P close
• In charge of monthly outstanding payment reconciliations, EFT returns, etc.
• See that all duties be done in a timely fashion and completed accurately
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
• 3+ years in Accounting/Finance or related field
• Experience with and advanced in Microsoft, especially Excel
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Can work independently and on a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in healthcare is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers