• Paint surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques
• Inspect wheels to be painted for repair, prepping and/or buffing defects
• Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
• Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish. Apply or retouch paint as necessary
• 1 - 2 years auto painting experience required or collision repair technical school training.
• Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers