We are searching for a Pest Control Technician to join our amazing team here at Milford Exterminating Services, Inc. Pest Technicians serve in a key front-line role and are the very heart of what we do. It's all about providing outstanding service to valued customers. Equipped with a company vehicle and excellent industry training, we offer great benefits, necessary tools to complete your job and an awesome work environment. Our ideal candidate will help to expand our route volume by offering our services to new customers or existing customers.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Applying pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
* Responding on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
* Identifying and acting upon opportunities to sell additional products or services.
* Setting up your vehicle each day and driving it safely to each stop!
* Outstanding customer service!!
•High school diploma or equivalent.
•Massachusetts Pesticide Certification/License (Preferred)
•Prior Industry Experience (Preferred)
•Must be able to provide quality service on a timely basis to all customers on route.
•Have demonstrated knowledge and ability to up-sell current customers.
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
•Demonstrated ability to solve customer service problems.
•Valid Driver’s License.
•Must be comfortable with exposure to all weather elements.
•Wildlife license and/or wildlife exclusion experience a plus
In addition to being part of a well-known Company with a 65 year history, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of the Team.
* Comprehensive training and license, all paid by the company
* Highly competitive compensation - earning potential of $30,000-50,000 in first year.
* Company provided vehicle.
* Company provided cell phone
* Opportunities for advancement and career growth
* Medical Insurance
* Paid time off
**We strongly prefer candidates who currently hold or have held a Massachusetts Pesticide License, pay based on experience and qualifications**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers