Princeton Properties, a premier New England based Property Management Firm is currently seeking a full-time MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to work in Metro West. This is a great opportunity for someone with multifamily apartment-home maintenance experience.
- The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in multifamily apartment-home maintenance.
- Strong apartment-home maintenance skills including general plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair, HVAC and diagnostic.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Will have the necessary personal hand tool inventory to perform required tasks.
- Candidate will have the physical ability to lift 50 lbs. as well as the ability to perform all the physical requirements of the job including lifting, bending, stooping, walking, reaching, crawling, twisting and standing for varied periods of time.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Must be available after hours and weekends for emergency on-call scheduling.
- Will be available for all snow and ice removal including nights, weekends, holidays and long duration storms.
- Must live within a 30 minute commuting distance from the worksite for emergency on-call response requirement.
The preferred candidate will live in the Boston area and must successfully pass a pre-employment background screening.
Princeton Properties offers an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability & Life coverage, a 401(k) with company match, a generous paid-time-off program and much more.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers