compensation: steady employment, good pay and benefits, respectful environment employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an award-winning, employee and client-focused, design/build remodeling company in Belmont (since 1986). We seek full-time Project Lead Carpenters for local residential remodeling projects. Position is "hands-on" carpentry and supervision, for kitchens, baths, additions, exteriors, decks, etc. in Belmont, Cambridge, Watertown and surrounding areas.
- Good communication and people skills -- independent project leader, client contact
- Organized, project management, with required reporting, some computer literacy
- Materials take-off and coordination
- Produce quality work across a broad range of remodeling skills
- Accomplished and independent at all aspects of frame and finish carpentry
- MA CSL required
- Minimum 8 years of experience in residential remodeling
- YOU MUST own your own truck/van with racks and tools
We offer steady employment, good pay and benefits including: health/dental, holidays and paid time off, phone and plan, mileage reimbursement, retirement plan, tool allowance, continuing education.
Qualified applicants only - send resume and references by email only.
NO PHONE CALLS.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers