compensation: $20-31/hr., depending on experience and productivity employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have an opening for a Lead Carpenter Trainee with our established Construction Company, primarily engaged in additions and renovations in the Lexington, Bedford and Metro-West area.
Do you have 3-5 years of experience as a carpenter? Are you hungry for an opportunity to show off your leadership skills? Have you been waiting for someone to see all you have to offer? Do you have solid carpentry skills, exceptional organizational and communications skills? Are you highly efficient and ready to work closely with homeowners, coworkers and sub contractors? We have an opportunity for you.
• 3-5 years of residential construction, preferably in home remodeling, working for homeowners in high income neighborhoods.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize with high attention to detail.
• Solid carpentry skills from rough to finish.
• Motivated and results oriented, with a high level of integrity.
• Ability to lead and work in a team environment.
• Understand and successfully relate to different personality styles.
• Smartphone and working knowledge of apps, email, texting, loading photos and documents.
• $20 to $31/hour based on experience
• Paid Time Off (sick, vacation, major holidays)
• Health Insurance
• Steady work year round
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers