Join our community in our movement to revolutionize an industry!
QR Code Link to This Post
MiniLuxe prides itself on having the most hygienic & ethical products and practices. We get that what you do is more than just beauty - it's about care and craft.
MiniLuxe's waxing specialists, also known as "editors" are essential to create the complete client experience by providing brow and body waxing services.
• Have a current Massachusetts Esthetician license
• Minimum of 2+ years of waxing experience in a salon or spa setting
• Expert with BOTH hard and soft wax
• Expert at Brazilian waxing
• Competitive pay with regular reviews for increases
• 100 percent of tips earned paid out
• All tools and uniforms provided by MiniLuxe
• Clean and non-toxic environment
• Vacation and sick days (paid time off)
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Opportunity to participate in 401(k) - retirement plan
• Commitment to your professional career development and growth
Please apply online at Miniluxe.com/careers, or text Jillian at 505-227-4886