Yardi Systems is currently seeking a full time, highly motivated Software Development Engineer I to join their growing team in Waltham, MA!
QR Code Link to This Post
In response to continued demand for our services, Yardi Resident Screening is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team in Waltham, MA. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, you will be a core member of our software development team. You will leverage your analytical problem solving skills to support and enhance our Linux and web based systems utilizing your solid Java programming skills, database skills and knowledge of open source tools.
• Perform development tasks including programming, unit testing, and database design.
• Contribute to integration and general system regression testing.
• Participate on installs and provide on-going production support.
EDUCATION/ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE/REQUIREMENTS
• BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field.
• 2+ years' experience in Software Development.
• Interest to contribute to systems architectural improvements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being a team player.
• 1+ years of experience working on multi-tiered web application architecture.
• Good relational databases skill using PostgreSQL or Oracle with JDBC, SQL, Hibernate.
• Experience with Eclipse IDE and use of source repositories.
• Experience with 3rd Party API Integration (web services,...)
• Solid object oriented skills and conceptual understanding.
• Understanding of the product development lifecycle through design, development, testing, rollout, and support.
• Ability to understand and document business requirements.
• Ability to work with multi-site and off-shore development teams.
• Availability for occasional night, weekend, and holiday work assignments.
PLEASE APPLY TO: http://www.yardi.com/about-us/career-opportunities/?jobRequested=11367
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.