favorite this post ????? Need an Electrician ????? (Franklin + Surrounding Towns) hide this posting unhide

license info: MA Licensed Electrician

If you need an electrician for any electrical new wiring or repair I can help.
I'm licensed ma#25037 electrician and have full insurance coverage, you never want someone in your home without these credentials!!!
Be safe Not sorry later!!!
I can install lighting, switches and plugs. Do electrical repairs or new wiring for your residential home. Generator interlock hook-ups, 100, 200 or 400 amp upgrading of your service, kitchen remodel jobs, recess light, wiring of additions, a/c plugs, pools and hot tubs.
Also repair any code violations, rehab house wiring, do electrical wire inspections, remove knob + tube wires, install smoke + co detectors, bathroom renovation wiring, flood lights, electric heat and wire your attic or basement.
All my wiring is to the electrical code and a wire permit.
??? If you need an electrician ???
Just contact me by email and I will be happy to help you out. Thanks
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6494876392



best of [?]