compensation: Fair compensation based on previous experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a talented and energetic office assistant/receptionist who can convey our culture through the phone, and when welcoming our customers and students. If you enjoy talking to people, love kids and thrive in a highly creative atmosphere this is a great fit!
What your day looks like:
• Act as the voice of our company by answering the phone and handling inquiries
• Be the friendly face who greets customers and students
• Monitor the waiting room and office during hours of operation
• Handle payments and account questions
• Perform basic office tasks including updating monthly newsletter and keeping up with weekly attendance
Job Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional customer service
- Patience with parents and children
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Passionate, Enthusiastic and Friendly!
Compensation will be based on previous experience. Please send your resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers