compensation: Competitive salary offered based on level of experience, 401K, health insurance, paid holidays, company vehicle and gas card. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Boston Air Corp. a well established commercial Plumbing company is looking for a plumbing assistant project manager to add to our team right away.
We are willing to train a field foreman or journeyman plumber to work within our company's system.
Competitive salary offered based on level of experience, 401K, health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, company vehicle and gas card.
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Minimum 5 years in commercial plumbing either field or office experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in:
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft Outlook
o Adobe Acrobat
- The ability to assist the project manager with all project documentation and communication
- The ability to assist the project manager and field superintendent with supervising and documenting project schedule, change orders, RFI's, etc.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a rapidly changing industy
- Experience with lab installations a plus
A good attitude, high level of motivation and ability to represent the company well to all customers is required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers