Needed: Experienced, reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations for our busy, client-focused office. Multiple East Coast locations.
With a focus on efficiency and time management, the Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, working closely with the finance manager and task delegation.
This position is for someone who enjoys a diversity of responsibilities and tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet regularly with the staff and set work priorities and schedules
* Assist the office with day to day production scheduling and prioritization
* Providing admin support to the brokers and partners
* Maintain a neat and orderly office and insure proper supplies are available
* Assist and manage the local ICSC trade shows including any after events
* Assist the marketing team with any basic over flow of work
* Work with local team to assist with travel, entertainment & client arrangements
* Work with the HR team to assist with all interviewing and employee training
* Coordinate all employee sick, vacation time off and proper coverage
* Process all expense reports and provide to payroll for proper accounting
* Work closely with finance manager to process payments to vendors and receive payments
Training provided for payroll and AP/AR
* 3-5 years' experience in admin work with 1-3 years in a supervisory role
* Experience supporting some function of the accounting process
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers