compensation: Compensation based upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Stonegate Group is seeking a full time executive assistant to support the CEO of our busy Natick-based real estate management company. This position would begin in the role of administrative assistant for a training period of approximately 4 months, then transition into the role of executive assistant (salary to adjust accordingly).
• Being the first point of contact for the CEO for incoming calls and correspondence
• Records management of physical and digital files for business, legal, investment, accounting, and personal needs
• Scheduling and calendar maintenance
• Travel coordination
• Acting as project manager for CEO’s efforts, following up on long-term projects, and ensuring deadlines are met and action items are completed.
• Light bookkeeping and bill paying
• Various administrative duties and personal errands as needed
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail and follow through
• A sharp, trustworthy, and professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
• A customer service focus
• The ability to multi-task
• Assertiveness and the ability to express and contribute constructive opinions
• A reliable vehicle
Stonegate Group offers a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Stonegate Group specializes in real estate development, management, and leasing of both commercial and residential properties. Founded in 1988, our innovative approach to real estate has allowed us to distinguish ourselves as an industry leader by providing quality products and services to our clients.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in Word. No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers