HealthDrive delivers on-site dentistry, optometry, podiatry and audiology to residents in long-term care, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Each specialty offered by HealthDrive is one that directly impacts the quality of daily life for the deserving residents we serve. HealthDrive connects patients in need of vital healthcare to doctors committed to dignity and excellence.
The Scheduler is responsible for the timely scheduling of patient appointments.
- Proactively schedule patient visits for clinical care, fittings and/or dispensing of DME items
- Set patient visits within timeframes as established by HealthDrive management
- Maintain HealthDrive Provider profiles to include:
o Dates available for work, requested PTO
o Demographic information
o Geographic availability
- Identify gaps between Provider availability and patient needs, work with Manager for staffing solutions
- Maximize provider days by practice
- Review patient enrollment for assigned facilities, evaluate opportunities for growth, work with facilities and external sales team(s) to facilitate
- Monitor pipeline for DME items in assigned facilities, work with regional documentation specialists to minimize time to dispense
- Work with facilities to ensure HealthDrive Provider has appropriate work space for exams
- Maintain facility profiles to include, but not limited to:
o Preferred dates for scheduling
o Updated contact information
o Preferred communication style of facility (fax, email, phone)
o Facility trends
- Communicate scheduling information, answer questions, provide internal support for HealthDrive Providers as appropriate
- Coordinate and provide facility data to Sales team for all contract cancellations upon notification of cancellation
- Facilitate same day care, coordinating with appropriate departments, individuals and Providers as appropriate
- Update Managers/Supervisors with feedback from customers to improve services or provide recognition of staff members
- Other duties and tasks may be assigned as appropriate or necessary
This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. The Service Coordinator must be a creative problem solver and develop ethical, professional solutions for finding information, developing effective communication strategies and relationships. S/he should be highly organized, have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be comfortable and effective working with both custom and "off the shelf" computer applications. This individual should be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.