Our company needs a reliable, organized Office Assistant to help manage the day-to-day administrative tasks related to running the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible and excellent client-facing communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past, we’re excited to talk with you. This job will include some overtime as well as occasional weekend work. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who has the ability to multitask. General computer skills a must, some experience with quickbooks, excel and word are a strong positive.
• Answer 4-line phone system and direct calls as required
• Maintain filing and storage systems in the office
• Schedule appointments
• Research Materials and Parts orders online
• Assist w/ maintaining office supply inventory
• Retrieve documents and files when requested
• Assist Office Manager with daily tasks
• Read and route incoming mail, process outgoing mail
• Report Processing
• Create, edit, and update spreadsheets
• Enter Daily Timesheets
• Flexibility w/ hours
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers