compensation: Pay includes base wage, incentive plan and company profit share employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DATA PROCESSING ASSOCIATE
Cambridge Innovation Institute has an opening for a talented individual with lightning-quick and error-free typing skills to fill the position of DATA PROCESSING ASSOCIATE, working in our Needham, Massachusetts, headquarters office.
This is NOT your typical data entry position! The rules & standards of our data entry are highly complex.
Our Data Processing Associates:
• Perform high-volume data entry [**Keyboarding (typing) test will be included during the recruitment process!**]
• Maintain, update and add records to our database
• Ensure all information in our database is accurate and up-to-date, & correct data entry errors
• Utilize problem-solving and attention-to-detail skills to obtain the most up-to-date and complete information through in-depth and comprehensive internet searches [**Internet search skills test will be included during the recruitment process!**]
• Identify and remove duplicate records in the database
• Follow strict data entry policies and procedures to maintain the integrity of the database
*Local* candidates only! Data Processing Group staff are required to work in our headquarters office in Needham, MA.
Top candidates for our Data Processing Associate position must possess the following experience, traits and skills:
• 2+ years of complex data entry and Internet search experience
• Typing speed of at least 60 wpm, with accuracy above 95%
[**Keyboarding (typing) test will be included during the recruitment process!**]
• Very strong Internet search skills
[**Internet search skills test will be included during the recruitment process!**]
• Superior attention to detail
• Expect to be held to extremely high standards of quality and accuracy of work
• Will have proven data entry / data processing / administrative experience
• Deadline-oriented and able to multi-task effortlessly
Why work for CII?
• Excellent pay & benefits
• Flexible work schedules
• No formal dress code
• Casual and fun office environment
• Company-wide social events
• Workout room, subsidized healthy snacks, and free soda & juice (MA headquarters office)
CII is proud to offer its full-time employees these benefits:
• Health insurance & dental insurance
• Generous paid leave
• Company profit-share
• 401(k) plan with matching 401(k) contributions
• Tuition & training reimbursement
• Company-paid life insurance and disability insurance
• Flexible Spending Account
About Cambridge Innovation Institute (http://www.CambridgeInnovationInstitute.com)
Our Vision since 1992: Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) delivers cutting-edge information through events, publications and training to institutions across the life sciences and energy industries. We focus on high-technology fields where research and development are essential for the advancement of innovation. Divisions consist of Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI), Barnett International, Cambridge EnerTech (CET), Bio-IT Training, and Insight Pharma Reports. Please visit our website for more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers