Integrate is a high-growth, emerging marketing technology leader in the field of Demand Orchestration. The company has brought a new-type of marketing technology (MarTech) solution to B2B marketers in the last few years developing a marquee roster of enterprise and mid-market customers that are adopting our demand marketing solutions.
- 8 years old
- 125 employees
- $45M in funding
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join our Data Marketplace team in Hopkinton. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our Program and Campaign management team to utilize our software and our network of media partners to generate results for our B2B marketing customers. It is an excellent opportunity for professionals who want to learn marketing and the role of Customer Success in software-as-a-service based business.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize Integrate's software to assist Program managers with building and managing demand marketing campaigns - that deliver on customers' goals
- Provide customer support for internal and external customers
- Lead contact providing support for our Data Marketplace media partners who are fulfilling on customer campaigns and programs
- Develop and deliver campaign reporting and analytics utilizing Integrate's software
- Provide exceptional support to Data Marketplace Success Team and media partners, sales and other internal teams via email, phone, and Salesforce.com. Proactively keep internal and external teams up to date on overall account status.
What You Offer:
- 1+ year (or internship experience) within digital media/marketing, account management, or client services
- Well organized in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to quickly move from one task to another handling multiple types of -
customers and internal team member
- Keen attention to detail for accuracy to deliver on internal and external customer requirements
- Aptitude to learn software applications and utilize Excel and PowerPoint for data manipulation and customer reporting
- An analytical mind set comfortable working with performance data
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and contribute to an upstart company
- Customer satisfaction-driven
- Collaboration with team members is critical