SolarFlair Energy, Inc. is a fast-growing solar energy company based in Ashland, MA and we have an opening for a Receptionist/Administrator to join our team. SolarFlair designs, sells and installs solar electric (PV) systems for commercial and residential customers. We are looking for an applicant that can learn quickly and communicate well with customers. The ideal candidate has the ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment.
As the Receptionist/Administrator you will be responsible for the greeting potential customers, customers, vendors and employees in a professional manner whether in person or on the phone. You will manage a variety of office functions to ensure efficiency and organization is maintained. As the Receptionist you will also assist members of the Administration and the Executive team when required.
1. Answer all incoming calls quickly and professionally
2. Greet visitors upon arrival and make them feel welcomed
3. Order office and cleaning supplies. Maintained organized reception area
4. Sort and distribute mail, faxes and paychecks
5. Collect and organize time sheets ensuring all are received
6. Maintain calendar with certificates of insurance. Update when needed. Liaison with insurance broker for residential certificate of insurance
7. Liaison with office cleaning company, computer technology specialist, internet and telephone service providers
8. Assist Finance and Human Resources personnel with sorting, matching and filing
9. Assist with special projects and events as assigned
10. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters
1. Minimum of 3 years experience in similar type position
2. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
3. Analytical and problem solving skills
4. Superior verbal/written skills
5. Good punctuation, spelling, grammar, and attention to details is a must
6. Strong interpersonal skills essential
7. Neat, professional appearance at all times
To apply for this position, send an email with a paragraph or two explaining why you would make an excellent fit for this position. Attach your resume, along with two professional references and your compensation requirements. Interviews will be scheduled for qualified applicants.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers