compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small, premier sign design and manufacturing company and we are looking for a new member of our team. In this position you will assist a senior project manager to help with design, estimating and implementation of various signage projects both large and small. We focus on customer service, so you need to have the following strengths for consideration:
* Must, must, absolutely must be detail-oriented; there are many phases of a project and organization is the key to success with Cadwell.
* Be able to present yourself professionally to the public, both on the telephone and on location. You will accompany the project manager onsite from time to time and so professional demeanor is required.
* There is a strong design component of this position. We are designing signs and sign systems. A graphic design background is required, however this position requires an equal amount of administrative skill.
* We primarily use CorelDraw, so your experience with this program is very helpful. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop are a plus. Computer experience in general is mandatory. You will be using e-mail, Word, Excel and our custom designed Quoting software.
* Many projects transition from design and estimating all the way through contracting and manufacturing, so you must be able to work well with all types of people. Our projects are often time sensitive and things can get very hectic, so you must be comfortable with the constantly changing environment that a small business requires.
This trainee position is full time. After a 3 month trial period you will be eligible for our health and dental plans and after 1 year you can enroll in our 401K and profit sharing program. We offer paid vacations among other benefits and you can enjoy working with a great staff.
Check us out at www.cadwellsign.com , FB, Flickr and YouTube to get a sense of what we do (links are found on website home page). For consideration, please respond by email only by responding to this ad and attaching your resume. No calls or drop-ins, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers