favorite this postInterior Designer (Holliston)hide this posting
compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company, Masters Touch Design Build, is interested in hiring an experienced Interior Designer to join our Design Team and assist in developing residential design build projects. The Interior Designer will be part of a collaborative team here at Masters Touch and will work with Sales, Designers, CAD, Production, and Site Supervisors through the design phase and into production. The ideal candidate will initially work alongside our Senior designers while learning the systems and processes we use in all our design build projects. Our goal is to develop this position into a lead design role that will incorporate all phases from initial development to contract and assist in any post production needs.
As a professional in our fast-paced work environment, you will be responsible for, among other things:
• Meet with sales and design team at the client's home to review scope of project, discuss design elements with client, and take measurements
• Review scope and budget documents
• Develop 2D plans, 3D renderings, cabinets layouts, elevations, etc. as needed
• Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
• Prepare and participate in client presentations
• Select and price all finishes on the project including flooring, tile, cabinets, millwork, windows, doors, countertops, lighting, plumbing fixtures, etc.
• Meet with subcontractors or vendors as needed to develop pricing and specifications
• Update clients through Sharepoint/Cloud portal
• Review and revise ongoing budget worksheets/project pricing
• Order and track all materials required for project
• Minimum 2-5 years relevant interior design experience
• College degree required.
• Color analysis, spatial balance and element coordination, space planning.
• Creativity (aesthetic ability)
• Detailed and organized work habits
• Able to develop and present design concepts
• Office 356 platform knowledge or cloud based understanding
• 20/20, SketchUp, Revit, Chief Architect, or other industry acceptable 3D software knowledge
• Positive and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication skills/ability to work with residential clients
• Commitment to excellence
• Desire to excel in a team-oriented environment
• Portfolio or examples of design projects
Salary and Benefits
• Salary commensurate with experience
To be considered please submit a resume via email to email@example.com
About the Company
Masters Touch is a premier design/build construction firm consisting of home designers, interior designers, and master craftsmen who work in harmony to ensure every project is completed to the highest level of standards, on-time, and on budget.
Masters Touch Design Build is an award-winning custom kitchen, custom home building, and remodeling firm.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers