We are one of New England's leading Portrait Photography companies specializing in unique school photography and digital services. We are looking for motivated and dependable ID Photography Associates needed to travel throughout New England 3-5 days per week, during a 3-week time frame late August - September.This position includes the opportunity to transition into the Full Time OFFICE PRODUCTION ASSISTANT position through November.
ID Associate position requires:
• Positive and Professional Attitude
• Good computer skills• Close attention to detail
• Photography proficiency a plus
• Ability to work independently w/o supervision
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Open availability weekdays throughout the Fall season
• Your own dependable transportation
• A desire to travel throughout New England (travel expenses are reimbursed)
If you are interested and available, please email your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers