favorite this postGraphic Design - Marketing Assistanthide this posting
compensation: 38K to 41K annually depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is an industry leader who experiencing dramatic growth. Their growth has created opportunity in their Marketing and Communications group for a graphic design assistant. The successful candidate will be involved in the creation of customized, client-oriented proposals for a variety of channels in an effort to strengthen the company's client service. As part of the Marketing team, the Assistant will support the creation of impactful, visual content and layouts across a variety of platforms - print and digital: presentations, proposals, web, email, blogs and social media. You will convert concepts into visual presentations suitable for corporate environments. The right candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Design and layout multi-page client proposals, RFP responses, and reports
- Produce sales proposals and presentations
- Update company websites and assist with the development of website creative content
- Create original designs and visual content for social media, email campaigns, signage, banners, brochures, flyers and presentations
The right candidate has working knowledge of a number of applications and software systems, embraces responsibility and will work hard to ensure that projects are successfully completed to meet the goals of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years related experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Good sense of typographic principles, layout composition and color theory
- Basic knowledge of photography is a plus
- Working knowledge of web design concepts
- Office Skills: Google (Mail, Drive, Calendar), Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Beneficial Software Skills: WordPress, SurveyMonkey, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Prezi
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities with interruptions
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Social Media Skills: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Flickr (includes drafting posts, scheduling posts, social listening and reporting on social analytics)
A full portfolio of design work will be required for applicants who are invited for an interview. For consideration please forward your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers