The Massachusetts Dental Hygienists Association (MDHA) is seeking an experienced Conference Marketing Manager to support the annual MDHA meeting. This position is an integral part of the Event Team and will be responsible for planning and executing the overall Marketing Campaign with the purpose of increasing conference awareness, conference registrations and MDHA membership.
The MDHA is looking for a passionate person with cutting-edge lead generation and marketing expertise to increase overall growth and outreach. MDHA needs someone who is an experienced, hands-on marketing professional and an expert in crafting messaging that resonates with the Dental Hygienist community.
• Develop and manage a full Marketing Campaign for the 2019 MDHA Conference
• Create a sound strategy and plan surrounding our goals and vision for the campaign
• Utilize direct mail and email to generate new leads and increase membership among the community
• Generate email communication to leads, prospects and current sponsors
• Project Manage event website development
• Maximize online visibility throughout the industry using targeted/cost-effective advertising
• Develop press releases and continually identify publicity opportunities
• Develop and manage a PPC marketing strategy for the MDHA event website
• Identify new opportunities for growth through the use of sponsor insights, market research , surveys and competitive intelligence
• Generate and analyze results of marketing initiatives through reporting on a regular basis
• Communicates campaign efforts to appropriate team members regularly
• Strong skills In managing multiple projects at once
• Excellent time management and critical thinking skills
• Ability to create and nurture productive business relationships
• Knowledge and implementation of marketing best practices
• Skills in marketing data analysis
• Lead Generation
• Excellent knowledge of Digital/Email/Content/Social Media marketing best practices
• Video Production
• Graphic/Web Page Design
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers