SERVPRO of Waltham/Watertown and SERVPRO of Lexington/Bedford have a great position to fill!
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you love working with people and being part of a winning team?
Then, don't miss your chance to join our Franchises as a new Marketing Support Coordinator. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage "Like it never even happened"!
We're seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow. We also have a great benefits package!
• Provide sales route administration and database management
• Assist with ERP (Emergency Ready Program) file completion and database management
• Provide marketing administration including referral source follow-up
• Maintain Franchise web and social media sites
• COI (center of influence) and facility research
• Maintain key account target list and provide research
• Provide brand and marketing coordination, including advertisement placement and tracking
• Provide newsletters and e-blast coordination
• Coordinate all public relations programs
• Events coordination
• Meet crucial deadlines
• Maintain sales materials along with office supplies
• Two years' experience with sales and marketing support
• Superb customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
• Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
• Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Associate's or bachelor's degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
• 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
• Vary between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Send your resume to Tammi today to start your career with SERVPRO!