A nationwide HOME IMPROVEMENT Company is currently looking for experienced appliance repair technicians with exceptional communication skills and work ethic.
QR Code Link to This Post
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you will:
- Diagnose and repair all major appliances such as Refrigerators, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Dishwashers, Ovens etc.
- Estimate the job
- Communicate with the customers and provide them with exceptional customer service
Requirements of the Appliance Repair Technician role include:
- 2+ years appliance repair experience;
- strong communication and great customer service skills;
- self-starter and is able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
- previous experience as sub-contractor will be plus.
We provide competitive commission-based pay and ongoing support in a collaborative and team-oriented setting. In the Appliance Repair Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading in-home service provider.
This is an independent/sub-contractor full-time job which requires you to sell your jobs (we do not give pricing over the phone to our customers).