Principal Staffing Partner/Recruiter - Marlborough, MA (onsite)
6 month contract
Rate: $65-$70/hour W-2
Support the Commercial organization, by partnering with the hiring manager(s) and HR Business partner(s) to develop the job description, define the recruitment strategy, manage the entire recruit and selection process, as well as all onboarding activities.
The right candidate will be recruiting for positions such as Dir. of Translational Medicine, Dir. Medical Affairs, Scientist, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Researches, etc.
Essential Functions Required for Job:
➢ Confers with management and supervisors to identify headcount needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, competencies, team interactions, cultural fit and other skills and knowledge.
➢ Develops and executes recruitment and sourcing strategies aligned to business needs
➢ Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source a pipeline of qualified candidates.
➢ Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
➢ Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
➢ Screens and refers candidates for interviews with others in the organization.
➢ Educates managers to ensure a legally compliant interview, selection, and offer process.
➢ Works with hiring manager to write job descriptions and create job posting
➢ Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Negotiates favorable rates for organization.
➢ Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
➢ Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
➢ Performs reference checks on applicants.
➢ Ensures timely and accurate offer packages are sent to finalists after verbal job offer.
➢ Ensures all affirmative action record keeping and applicant tracking is completed for recruiting process.
➢ Manages ongoing communications and inquiries regarding relocation for applicants and new hires.
➢ Files and maintains employment records for future references.
Minimum education requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree, required. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or related field, preferred.
• Experience required 5-7 Years.
• Pharmaceutical recruitment experience required or related industry; such as Medical Device or Healthcare
Knowledge & skills
• 5-7 years’ experience in a recruiting
• Strong sourcing and candidate pipeline development skills
• Prior use/knowledge of Kenexa BrassRing Recruiter product a plus
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
• Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
• Knowledge of the Lominger Competency Suite
• Ability to conduct competency based interviews
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers