compensation: According to Experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Orthodontic Office Administrator
Orthodontic Practice -- Concord, MA
ORTHODONTIC OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Busy orthodontic office looking for energetic, professional, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The Office Administrator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the office on a daily basis and for contributing to the friendly and professional atmosphere within the office.
• Answering the telephone
• Greeting patients
• Scheduling appointments to optimize office productivity
• Preparing and submitting insurance forms
• Coordinating new patients
• Preparing patient financial contracts
• Following up on missed appointments
• Following up on patients on recall status
• Maintaining accurate patient information on computer system
• Producing correspondence to patients
• Handling patient billing and collections
• Maintaining organized, clean, and orderly front desk and reception area
Potential for expanded responsibilities exists for the right candidate
Candidates for this position must:
• Have experience with Dolphin Management and Imaging software.
• Have experience handling orthodontic insurance claims.
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Demonstrate initiative, efficiency, and consistency in their job performance
• Prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrate professional manner in speech, appearance, and behavior
• Have impeccable attendance and punctuality
• Exhibit superior customer service skills
• Enjoy working with children and adults
• Have strong computer skills and administrative experience
• Orthodontic office experience is required
• Orthodontic clinical experience is considered a plus
• Certified Massachusetts Dental Assisting License is considered a plus
• College degree is preferred
• Customer Service
• Computer (Dolphin Management/Imaging and Microsoft Office)
• Utilize time effectively
• Organize work in efficient and practical manner
• Demonstrate courtesy and concern for all patients
• Demonstrate a positive attitude consistently
• Maintain complete confidentiality regarding patient and practice information
• Work well as individual contributor and a team player.
This position is for part time employment with the potential for full time in the future. Hourly compensation is based on experience and skill level. This position offers an attractive compensation package. Interested candidates should email resume in response to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers