compensation: Dependent on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking a Clinical Community Relations Manager. The ideal candidate would have 2 or more years’ experience in skilled and long-term care nursing, be self-motivated, and energetic, with a marketing and sales-oriented personality. The responsibilities of the Clinical Community Relations Manager include growing and maintaining a positive working relationship with the Case Managers, Social Workers, and Medical Professionals at rehabilitation centers, hospitals, home health and hospice agencies, assisted living facilities, physician offices, and other referral sources that serve the community. The Clinical Community Relations Manager will also assist the Clinical Client Care Manager’s assess potential clients by providing a clinical review of their health care needs and drawing up a care plan that best suits their care goals. Marketing area will include MetroWest and Worcester County.
• Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources and care partners (i.e. Social Workers, Case Managers, Nurses and Physicians).
• Meet with facility, hospice, and home health contacts at least monthly to discuss their priorities and how we can assist them.
• Participate in all senior care and other networking events at these facilities and in our community to represent and promote our services. This will require attending evening and weekend events.
• Follow up on all facility, hospice, and home health referrals to inform the referrer of the status of their referral.
• Outreach to the community and develop programs that serve the needs of elders around the area. This will include coordinating with local COA’s, Rehabs, communities to teach and inform the general population about our services and about Home Care topics in genera
• In cooperation with our quality assurance team, maintain ongoing communication with the facilities about each referred and/or resident client.
• Create and maintain daily records of marketing/networking activity and report regularly to ownership.
• Conduct new client assessments and completing and maintaining the care planning process while creating a warm and welcoming organization grounded in customer service.
• Enjoy cold-calling into new facilities and other organizations and building a network of referral contacts.
• Comfortable and familiar interacting with hospital and rehab discharge planners, case managers, social workers and other health care professionals.
• Prior experience working in or with facilities and possessing a network of contacts in facilities in our community a plus.
• Ability to establish good working relationships with facility contacts, senior care industry contacts, clients/prospects and their families, and coworkers.
• Possess knowledge of the issues that seniors confront and the senior care industry.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, time-management skills and the ability to listen effectively.
• Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential, as well as sound judgment and good decision-making.
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
• Must always present a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Must have proficient computer skills in Word and Excel and the ability to learn additional software when needed.
• The position is primarily on the road, visiting with prospective referral sources, so a reliable, insured vehicle is required.
• Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with at least two years’ experience in skilled and/or long-term care.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers