compensation: $14/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus After 90 Days + Paid Training + Generous Benefits Package employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you like making a difference in the lives of others?
Are you interested in working with young adults to increase their independence?
Do you want a rewarding career working with people with developmental disabilities and autism?
Do you want to be part of a growing and dynamic team?
Would you like to become a Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)?
The Life Skills Coach position in the Specialized Supports Day Services program is structured with a small staff/participant ratio focused on experiential learning through community exploration. Our participants may be on the autism spectrum, non-verbal or just need a more structured approach to learning.
We are seeking:
• A dynamic, personable, energetic and responsible person to work in this growing program.
• A candidate with a strong desire to work with individuals with developmental disabilities and autism, and experience in or an interest in being trained in the principles of applied behavior analysis.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and autism preferred.
• BA/AA degree preferred; however minimum of high school degree and two years related experience in a care giving or educational environment; hospital, school, day program, etc. may be substituted.
• Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal and agency vehicle in the course of employment.
Hours & Salary:
• Full-Time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 7:30-3:30p
• $14 per hour, pay differential for MAP certification
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
• Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
• Dental insurance
• Tuition reimbursement, tuition remission programs and scholarships (up to $2,000 per year)
• Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Loan forgiveness
• Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
• 403(b) matching retirement plan
• Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Please email resume and cover letter or fax to (617) 244-0069
CNA, personal care assistant, certified nursing assistant, home health aide, PCA, HHA, , Day Habilitation, day time, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, case worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, human services, nonprofit, autism, advocacy
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers