favorite this postExperienced Happy Caring-- DENTAL ASSISTANT --for general dentist (Newton)hide this posting
compensation: Excellent based on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Our practice is expanding and we are seeking a Dental Assistant to join our high quality, patient focused general dentistry practice which is newly renovated and Best of Boston. We are a tight knit team and have weeded out the drama so none of that please:) Willing to provide excellent compensation for a great, experienced assistant!
Individual patient attention and care is our primary focus
- A warm, happy, sophisticated, and gracious personality with strong organizational skills and fantastic work ethic.
- Must be currently licensed and Xray certified
- Cerec experience preferred
- Charting and notes
- Sectional Matrices (Garrison System)
- Supplies ordering and management.
- digital xrays and charting
- Eaglesoft experience
- Dental coding
- Must be licensed and Radiology certified
- CDA preferred
- Absolute dependability is a must!!!
Part or full time to be discussed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers