CDW Consultants, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary civil and environmental engineering firm providing a wide variety of land development projects including land planning and feasibility, design development, permitting and construction for municipal, residential, commercial, institutional and recreational applications throughout Massachusetts and New England. We are seeking a qualified civil staff engineer to work in our Natick office. Tasks will include but not be limited to drafting plans, preparing engineering reports and calculations, preparing applications and site inspections and project management.
QR Code Link to This Post
• BSCE required.
• 5-8 years experience, minimum.
• Design and permitting of land development projects in MA.
• Experience in stormwater design and compliance with MA Stormwater Management Standards.
• Proficiency in of AutoCAD Civil 3D and HydroCAD.
• PE not required, with interest in obtaining Professional License.
• Experience making presentations to various boards and permitting agencies.
• Exceptional verbal, written and analytical skills as well as the ability to generate, interpret and present reports, graphs and other communications;
• Must be customer service oriented, decisive and results oriented
• Travel may be required
• Competitive salaries
• Health and dental benefits
• 401 k and profit sharing.
• Compensation: Commensurate with experience
• Principals only, recruiters please don't contact this job poster
• Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Email resume to email@example.com