We're looking for several teachers and tutors to join our tutoring team.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are an experienced tutoring firm with an excellent reputation for getting students ready for their SAT and ACT exams and academic subjects. Our tutors have done well on their SAT/ACT's and they have the uncanny ability to instill confidence and positivity in students and empower them to succeed. We are looking for several tutors to tutor students for the SAT, ACT standardized tests, as well as math and science high school tutors.
We will train the right person.
SAT Tutor (experience recommended, having scored 700 + on a given section to teach that section)
SAT Verbal Reading only tutor who can excel on the verbal/reading portions on the SAT and ACT.
ACT Tutor (experience recommended, must have a 32 on a given section to teach that section)
SSAT and ISEE Private School Test Tutor (experience highly recommended)
High School Math Tutor, (up to Pre Calculus acceptable, AB/BC Calculus preferred)
High School Chemistry Tutor (AP and SAT Chem subject tests)
Executive Function Coach (experience recommended)
All around High School Academic Tutor
Do you have all of the following eight requirements?
1. One-on-one tutoring experience, in-home tutoring experience recommended
2. Car - traveling to office in South Natick required and traveling to student's homes in Metrowest area
3. Flexibility in schedule-tutoring occurs weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends
4. Bachelors degree from a top tier College or University-Masters or Doctorate degree preferred, Educators and Certified Teachers Preferred
5. Excellent English Language, Communication, and People Skills, especially the ability to relate and communicate well with children, young adults, and parents.
6. Have a genuine passion to want to work with students. You need to have an enthusiastic and positive personality.
7. A desire to work for a smaller tutoring company. Small company means work directly with the owner, less bureaucracy, and cool incentives.
8. Excellent team-player and brand ambassador, reliable, takes feedback well, and follows instructions.
If you answered Yes to all eight questions, then we would love to meet you. Please send a resume and small description via email. Thank You!