The Charles River Center, a non profit organization and leader in supporting/advocating for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families is looking for motivated candidates to join our team as a Life Skills Coach within the Employment and Days Services program. This full time position offers an excellent benefit package as well as the opportunity for someone looking for a rewarding career with a growing company. For more information about our company you can visit our website at www.charlesrivercenter.org.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for someone who possesses the following attributes:
• Professional and friendly demeanor
• Collaborative team member with effective communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Models positivity, team work, organization, and initiative
• Experience with computers
• Prefers teaching news skills vs. "doing for someone"
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Teaching life skills in community settings
• Job coaching in group and individual settings
• Supporting individuals to explore interests, self-advocacy, goal achievement (short term and long term), and vocational opportunities
• Data collection
Candidates must be flexible, as the duties of this position fluctuate on a daily basis. This opportunity has great potential for the right person. If you are the reliable, dedicated person seeking a team environment, please send a resume to information provided.
• Monday through Friday; 8:15am- 4:00pm
• Must have driver's license and reliable transportation
• A minimum of a High School diploma and 1 year of human services experience preferred.