compensation: $40/hour, paid training ($20/hour for training) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a new Test Prep Tutor who loves helping students achieve!
Open Door Education seeks smart, enthusiastic tutors with expertise in SAT, ACT, PSAT, SSAT and/or AP testing to work with high school and middle school students in our tutoring centers in Concord and Acton.
If you're seeking a position with competitive pay ($40+/hour), flexible hours, paid training, a warm and friendly environment, and ongoing support, Open Door may be the right fit for you!
- Mastery of Test Prep content and techniques
- Ability to teach a comprehensive & individualized tutoring program for each incoming student
- Exceptional communication skills that support strong relationships with students and their families
- Punctuality, flexibility, and a quick response time to emails, phone calls, and other communications
- All candidates must have a BA or BS, teaching or tutoring experience, and a customer service mindset
ABOUT OPEN DOOR
Open Door Education supports each student by providing smart, compassionate, individualized tutoring and test preparation to students of all ages. We're passionate about education, and we're committed to providing exceptional service. In addition to improving their scores, our students also build skills and gain knowledge that helps them to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Open Door is a locally-owned firm with offices in Concord and Acton. We are dedicated to supporting our students, families, and communities.
Job Type: Part-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers