Are you a Math expert? A Physics wiz? A Chemistry phenom? If so, we want to talk to you!
We're seeking Exceptional Tutors for Center-Based Position with Great Pay, Flexible Hours, and Paid Training/Ongoing Support.
Open Door Education is a locally-owned tutoring firm seeking smart, enthusiastic tutors to work with students in grades 6-12. We looking for Science tutors with expertise in Physics, Biology, and/or Chemistry and Math tutors qualified to tutor Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics. Qualifications can include some or all or these subjects.
Our tutors help students succeed in and out of the classroom by providing academic support and enrichment in all subjects. Almost all of our students come to our center, located in beautiful Acton, MA, where they receive exceptional support and guidance from our team of wonderful tutors. Open Door Tutors work flexible hours and receive the support and oversight that allows them to be the dedicated, thoughtful teachers that our students deserve.
If you're seeking a position with competitive pay ($40+/hour), flexible hours, a warm and friendly environment, and ongoing support, Open Door may be the right fit for you!
- Mastery of academic content
- Ability to design and teach a comprehensive & individualized tutoring program for each incoming student
- Exceptional communication skills that support strong relationships with students and their families
- Punctuality, flexibility, and a quick response time to emails, phone calls, and other communications
- Teaching/tutoring experience
- Experience working with teens
- A customer service mindset
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers