compensation: $20-$25/hour DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Red House Behavior Resources is currently seeking motivated ABA therapists to work with a child on the autism spectrum in the Natick/Framingham area, in a home setting. ABA Therapists work one-on-one with children implementing a Behavior Support Plan designed and maintained by a BCBA. ABA Therapists gather quantifiable behavioral data necessary for the Behavioral Supervisor to evaluate the effectiveness of the Behavioral Plan in achieving identified goals and objectives.
Our services are exclusively in-home and community-based, so scheduling is flexible.
This is a PART-TIME position.
This is a CONTRACT position.
The ABA Therapist / Tutor implements individualized educational and behavioral programming designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), including:
* Providing direct 1:1 Therapy service in a child's home, school, or other natural environment
* Teaching new behavioral, social, and daily living skills.
* Effectively responding to and minimizing difficult or disruptive behaviors.
* Run discrete trials and collect empirical data to track child's progress.
* Complete required paperwork including, but not limited to, daily clinic notes and behavior tracking sheets.
* Organize and create teaching materials.
* Training the parent(s)/guardian to effectively implement the plan within the home and community setting.
* A minimum of 48 college credit hours or a Bachelor's degree, or GED/HS Diploma and 500 hours of past employment providing ABA services
* Prior training or experience in ABA techniques
* Prior Experience with special needs children highly preferred
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Reliable means of transportation required
Apply by forwarding a resume to the email address above -- no calls please.
Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
Red House Behavior Resources is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers