Lyon-Waugh Auto Group, a boutique luxury dealer group, has a current opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist to assist the Mercedes Benz Sprinter Sales Team in a very important multi-tasking role.
QR Code Link to This Post
In addition to being a Boston Globe Top Workplace, we also a stellar benefits package (below), offer growth opportunities, and a positive work environment, where commitment, enthusiasm and performance are recognized and rewarded.
This is a full-time position, with an hourly rate and monthly incentive bonus.
• File preparation for vehicle sales and dealer exchanges.
• Record keeping of vehicle sales and purchases
• Preparing various statistical reports on sales, stock, orders and management.
• Assistant the Sales Manager in organizing and planning dealer swaps, together with the sales manager.
• Other tasks as prescribed by management
• Prepare vehicles sold for delivery or pick-up
• Assist in delivering vehicles to client, ensuring that they understand their functional features, warranty and required documentation
• Introduce clients to the service department Sprinter team
• Arrange the first check-up appointment with the after-sales department.
• After delivery, follow up on accessories, documents or other special requests promised to customers, in order to ensure that all customer expectations are met.
Sales Related Tasks:
• Contact clients within 48 hours of the sale to ensure that they are satisfied, to resolve any possible problems and to ask for referrals.
• Follow-up with clients who did not make a purchase within 24 hours of their visit
• Seize business opportunities. Solicit and search for new clients on a regular basis, making maximum use of various prospecting tools.
• Takes part in social or business activities when needed.
• Must be comfortable driving a commercial van
• Previous automotive clerical/BDC or Product Specialist experience a plus!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work in call center environment
• Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Drive and competitive edge
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Desire to grow in sales
What we can offer you!:
• Blue Cross medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, medical reimbursement plan, dependent care assistance plan, vision, critical care and accident insurance
• 401(k) after 90 days, with company Match including a Roth option
• 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 sick days and we are closed for 7 holidays
• paid training
• awards and TRIPS (Key West is our favorite destination) for personal recognition + performance
• bonuses for performance, longevity, referrals and contests
• employee discounts
• BBQs, cookouts, parties and other fun perks
• NO Sundays!
• Smoke Free Campus!
To apply, please click here! https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/1975/Lyon-Waugh-Auto-Group