compensation: Very Competitive employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join the team at our growing company providing banks, insurance firms and other large financial institutions with innovative software to create and analyze structured-finance securities. This is a fast-paced and challenging environment, where you'll work with some of the brightest people around, in a dynamic, open, and fun setting. We are looking to fill a part-time position within our New Deals team. Afternoon hours are required. Full-time work is an option.
• Monitor and log global securitization issuance
• Retrieve and process securitization documentation
• Validate and input security identifiers
• Leverage other teams with miscellaneous data entry needs
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to communicate proactively and openly with coworkers and external clients
• Familiarity with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access) preferred
• Looking for applicants with 3+ years of professional experience
When applying please include Job Code: New Deals
Intex Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers