compensation: Depends upon experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
R.P. Marzilli & Company is an award winning landscape contractor that builds and maintains high-end landscapes in the Greater Boston area. Our teams of site specialists, expert masons, and experienced horticulture crews work with our managers and estimators to deliver amazing projects. Due to ongoing growth, we are seeking an experienced Enhancement Field Production Manager to join our team.
The Enhancement Field Production Manager assists the Enhancement Manager to help ensure the successful completion of projects. Responsibilities include assisting project management with all aspects of landscape enhancement projects including material sourcing/ procurement, masonry/ plant layout, field coordination, subcontractor management and can include actual performance of enhancement jobs.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The Enhancement Field Production Manager duties and responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
• Coordination and management of field personnel as related to the enhancement department
• General layout of enhancement projects to ensure project accuracy as sold by the Account Management team and related to the design of the Landscape Architect within the masonry or plating fields
• Ability to perform enhancement projects under or at budgeted hours, cost, quantities, etc. as proposed
• Identifying, tracking, and procuring all necessary materials ensuring they arrive as needed and in line with the schedule.
• Identifying any lead-time problems or set-backs and working with Enhancement Manager to resolve and keeping all appropriate parties in the loop regarding project implications.
• Effectively communicating with subcontractors and in-house team as needed to ensure potential issues are quickly resolved.
• Developing and maintaining positive management, field, and Subcontractor relationships.
• Developing client relationships through being available for client requests, working collaboratively with outside parties to accomplish client goals and maintaining close communication across the in-house team.
If you have experience in Landscape Enhancements and management, we want to talk to you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers