compensation: Up to 90K + Bonus + Stock employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
A publicly traded medical device company is looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst. Compensation depends on experience but is up to 90K + bonus.
The role reports directly to the Controller and works alongside a small team. It will be responsible for preparing financial statements for internal & external use. Previous experience with SEC is required.
The company itself has a terrific/work-life balance across all departments. There's also extensive room to grow for the right candidate as they are a large Boston office and a strong presence in 40+ states. Benefits package includes 401K, PTO & Holiday Pay, annual performance-based bonus plans & a dynamic working environment.
• Help prepare SEC financial filings and the annual 10-K & 10-Q
• Prepare detailed workpapers to support the disclosures & SEC filings
• Help with periodical internal financial reports & presentations
• Help prepare the quarterly earnings release & supporting information
• Perform technical accounting research as needed
• Support internal & external audits to ensure everything is accurate & complete
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
• CPA a plus but not required
• At least 2 years of public accounting experience
• Strong technical accounting skills or a desire to learn this type of accounting
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers