compensation: Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Boutique financial advisory and business valuation firm seeks a financial analyst for its Maynard, Massachusetts office
Based in Maynard, Massachusetts with offices in Washington, DC, and Las Vegas, Nevada, Rusk O'Brien Gido + Partners is a small but growing corporate valuation, mergers & acquisition consulting, and financial advisory firm specializing in serving architecture, engineering and environmental consulting firms throughout the United States and abroad.
As part of our growth plans, we are seeking a financial analyst to help support our staff of principals and associates in the firm's Maynard, Massachusetts office. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of client engagements, including gathering financial and other data, market research, financial statement analysis, valuation modeling, and preparing deliverables.
The ideal candidate must have at least two years of financial analysis experience and a strong working knowledge of financial accounting principles. Prior business valuation / appraisal and or merger & acquisition experience is a plus.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills.
• Experience within the valuation group of a national or regional accounting or financial advisory firm and or commercial banking credit analyst training is a plus.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.
• Certifications or training/coursework toward any of the following credentials is also a plus: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Accredited Appraiser (AM or ASA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), or Accredited Business Appraiser (ABV).
• Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers