Qualifications & Requirements:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Majoring in Accounting or Taxation
• Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
• Cumulative business GPA of 3.0 or higher, such GPA to be stated
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point,
QuickBooks and Tax preparation software skills preferred.
• Assist in maintaining daily accounting records including general
ledger account inputs and journal entry updates.
• Analyze and reconcile client accounting records such as bank
• Assist in posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
• Assist in preparing individual, domestic and international business
tax returns etc.
• Assist in researching accounting and tax issues using accounting
and tax research tools
• Assist in organizing client files
• Bilingual in English and Chinese Mandarin required
Zhang CPA Group LLC, a fast-growing and dynamic CPA firm located in
Lexington and Acton, Massachusetts. Our firm provides a full range of tax
planning, international tax, business & individual tax preparation, tax and
accounting researches, QuickBooks consulting, business advisory and
financial planning services for multi-national corporations, mid-size and
small businesses, entrepreneurs, as well as high net worth individuals etc.
We are committed to service excellence, providing the highest quality of
service through our dedicated team work. For more information, please
visit http://www.zhangcpagroup.com/ . Our Main South Acton Office
is accessible by MBTA North Station to Fitchburg Line.
Tel: (978) 263-4355
Fax: (978) 264-9909
Please email a cover letter, resume, employment application form and
transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org